Friday, April 6, 2012

Sunday School Stamp-a-Stack

Hello all!  I had hoped this picture had turned out better as it doesn't really do this card much justice - it's much nicer in real life (does that make sense?)  As you know I am doing a stamp-a-stack for the Duff Largie Sunday School near Dutton.  This is a great bunch of women and I had a lot of fun in the fall.  I finally got this die (and the name escapes me at the moment) and needed a little inspiration with it...and I found a card that took the cut out and made a cross - how perfect?  I LOVE this card and am excited to make for the fundraiser.  If any of you are looking to make 12 cards while supporting a great group let me know!  It's $25.00 per person and $10.00 from each kit is donated to the Sunday School.  If you can't make the date (Saturday April 28th 9am) but would like a set let me know, we're making 12 cards, 3 of 4 designs, this is design #1 :)  Have a super night and hope to stamp with you soon!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment