Monday, October 1, 2012

Back from Windswept!

Hello all!  Well I'm happy to be home with the family (minus Aaron who had to be out of town again!) but we had some nice family time last night so all is good!  Today's post is quick as I'm off for some much needed sleep!  This is an MDS page I made at the cottage, I'll apologize in advance as you will be seeing ALOT of MDS pages of  Hannah and Kayla, I almost have all of 2012 up to date :)  THis one was super easy, totally cased the cover of a scrapbook catty (can;t say the name, it's a SU swear word..LOL! )  Anywho, off to bed I go....just a heads up that Club night is Friday October 19th if anyone is interested in making a cpl cool projects and ordering out of the catty :) Take care and thanks for stopping by! Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment