Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Two Step with Frost White shimmer Paint

It's Club night this week...and I actually have everything cut and ready...just need to clean now!  This is one of the projects we'll be making this Friday.  Unfortunately I don't have the beautiful serene snowflakes set...so Northern Flurry (retired) had to do!  This card is super easy, a little messy, and much nicer in real life...I tried using some natural light to capture the effect of the shimmer paint...Aaron would have a cow if he saw this pic and tell me at least 5 ways I should've taken it!  Oh well, I know you guys understand!  I did get the D90 out to do some pics for some flyers...been awhile since I did that, and I must say, it does make a huge difference, you'll see on my post tmw with some super cute cards for the Duff largie Church fundraiser in Dutton, I love this event, it's  such a great bunch of women!  Anywho, enough rambling!  Hope you're having a great week and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment