Friday, March 26, 2010

Bunny Family


Good afternoon all! Here is my little bunny family - aren't they adorable! I can't take all the credit, I saw the original on a site I like to visit and so I did one first using Chocolate Chip...I like him but thought he was a little dark...so I made one with Sahara Sand...then thought well these guys need one more friend...so I made one with Close to Cocoa, and voila, my little family. The bodies are made using 2 Top Note Dies, ears are the Wide Oval and Large Oval punches, feet are the Wide Oval Punch, nose is the Heart Trio punch and various circle punches for the eyes, mouth and spots on feed. I sponged all the edges to give them a little more depth and then put a little bow on one ear. Filled with dollar store Easter basket filler stuff (have no idea what this stuff is really called) and then filled with chocolate eggs. Nice little gifts for teachers and co-workers don't you think? Have a great Friday!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment