Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oma's Garden


Good evening all. Hope you were able to get out and enjoy this wonderful weather today. Had a great day today, blueberry pancakes with Grandpa and Oma, and then a nice long hike and supper at Grandpa Steve-o's (that's what my kids call my dad). Today's post is another layout I did with the Sweet Pea DSP. It's not one for the class coming up though, I'm working on those, they'll have a little more detail to them. This one is fairly simple but I find the paper is so nice you don't need much to finish the page off. Colours are So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Regal Rose and Old Olive. The butterflies again are from the hostess set God's Beauty (retired, sorry!). If you like this, make sure you sign up for the class in May...if you already have a package of Sweet Pea DSP, the class is only $12.00 for 4 pages (2 double layouts). Take care and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment