Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Winter Blues Event

Hello all! This is a pic of a card that was on display
at a Stampin'Up! event I went to in February.
So it is not one I made and so I cannot take credit for it, but I wanted to share it with you all as I think it's a great example of how versatile the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set it is. I've even used it for wedding invitations! I love the scallop punch they used around the edges of the white cardstock. It has taken a bit of pracitce but I too have been able to make the scallop edge around some rectangles and squares. If you have these punches and would like to learn how, please visit this very talented Stampin'Up! lady's site, I have the link at the bottom of this post. And the ribbon butterflies, how cute! Colours are Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry, and the Happy Birthday is from the Well Scripted stamp set in the current Occaisions Mini.
Thanks for stopping by!

http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/tutorial----scallop-trim-border-and-corner-punch----cutting-squares-and-rectangles/

No comments:

Post a Comment