Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweet Peas!


Good evening everyone! Isn't this weather wonderful - I am ready to get into my garden, but still have lots of scrapbooking on my mind - dilemas! Today's post is a double page layout I did using the DSP from the Sweet Pea package in the Occaisions Mini catalogue. It's a great deal, and awesome colours. I also used a flower and half back pearl on each page from the Pretties kit, I really like these embellishments. To finish it off I stamped some butterflies using last years hostess set "God's Beauty", a set I think I'll hang onto even though it's retired, it goes well with so many things. I'll be posting information on a scrapbook
class I'll be having in May for National Scrapbooking month, the class will feature layouts like this using the Sweet Pea paper, stay tuned for details! Enjoy the sunshine and have a great week-end! Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment