Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Card MDS style!

Hello all!  Well it's December 11th and I still don't have a fix for getting my pics uploaded onto my 'new' computer - grrr!  So tonight I decided I better get a post up so I created a card using MDS, since for now that's the only pics I can get on this thing!  Hubby returns tmw so then at least I can use his laptop.  OK, enough grumbling!  I must say I am really into the blue and silver this year for Christmas.  I've always been a fan, but find this year I'm really drawn to it.  This card is really simple, just a few stamps, added text for the greeting and some satin ribbon.  The picture of course is from hubby's studio.  Let me tell you, it was the session from hell, our kids are by far our worst customers...but he still managed to get a few good shots.  Hope you're having a great weekend, thanks for stopping by :)  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment