Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Polar Bear Punch Card

Hello all!  First of all, a HUGE thank you to you all for continuing to stop by!  I'm feeling much better now, and starting to get caught up on things!  I had a WONDERFUL Friday last week :)  Thanks to some awesome women in Strathroy and some more awesome women at Club night here in Glencoe.  We had a great time making 'star albums' using the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin kit - Love that kit!  On to today's post...a card I made last year and most likely posted last year, but am re-posting for lack of pics being taken of my current projects!  Colours are Real Red, Marina Mist, and Whisper White.  This is not my original design and can't remember where I saw it on the net, so my apologies to the original creator!  Punches used are: Decoration (bulb) punch for the head, Wide oval for the hat, legs and arms, 1/2 " circle for the ears, 3/4" for the eyes, large oval for the nose and paws.  Hope you enjoy tonight's card, I'm a bachelorette for the weekend so I hope to have lots of cards posted for you!  THanks so much for stopping by, have a great night :) Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment