Thursday, December 15, 2011

Magic Reindeer Food - a Hybrid project!

Hello again!  I'm on a roll!  These cute little things I'm making for Hannah's class.  I had never heard of reindeer food before til Hannah's 1st (or maybe 2nd) Christmas and my mom brought some over for her to sprinkle on the ground - I thought what a great idea!  So this year I decided to dress it up a little!  and what quicker way than with MDS?  So off to my PC I go to make up some cute little tags, in no time at all I had these made using a stamp from (Old Saint Nick - I think!) and the script at the top is Scriptina, I love this script for x-mas.  The rest is done in corsiva as it's a little easier to read.  I ran some Night of Navy through the Big Shot using what other than the Top Note die :)  added some ribbon and Voila!  Oh and the food is super easy to make, rolled oats and sugar!  I dyed some Epicure decorating sugar red and green and then also added some cinnamon sugar to make it smell Christmasy!  What do you think?  Hope you're having a great day and thanks again for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment