Thursday, December 15, 2011

Halleluliah!

Not sure if that's the right the spelling...but we've figured out the picture problem -YEAH!  Our memory card was much too big for the PC, so we found out through trial and error that our little 512MB card for little Hannah's camera works! Yeah!  So I'm now hoping to get LOTS of pics up for you in the next cpl of days :)  Today's post is from a card that a special someone made and gave to me (thanks Kathie!)  I met Kathie back in the spring at a crop for the London Skating team, and since then I have had the pleasure of Kathie coming to my crops and classes.  Kathie is also a demo and makes some amazing cards!  This little gem is one of them!  So I completely copied Kathie's card and then added some skin tone to Santa with the Blush Blossom marker, and then some Dazzling Details to Santa's hat, coat and the snow. The belt is black grossgrain ribbon, and a POP TAB - can you believe it?  Who thought of that?  Well I wish I could tell you, but I do know that Kathie saw the card first on Split Coast Stampers, so whoever you are...thanks for a super cool idea!  Brads of course are Basic Black for Santa's buttons.  How adorable don't you think?  Well off I go, have a sick kiddie at home and some homeade chicken soup on the stove, yum!  Thanks for all your patience and for continuing to stop by, and thanks Kathie for the awesome card :)  Steph

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Steph....I am honoured and I will have to pay more attention to the credits.....we left Florida this am and should be home on Sunday and looking forward to Christmas back in Canada....see you soon.....and need to get back to more stamping.....KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathie! Thank you for the awesome card! Aaron has some extra pics of your puppy, I'll drop them by for you, ttys, Steph

    ReplyDelete