Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Country Club Simply Scrappin Page

Hello!  First off...thank you for all the birthday wishes!  You guys are all so kind :)  Well I finally had some time last night and was able to whip up 3 pages...I just have 1 more to go for my Club on Friday and then I'm set!  This one is of little Olivia..isn't she adorable!  I chose this kit for my class as I really love the colours and also that it can be used for just about anything, little girls, boys, pets, whatever!  I'll be posting the other pages tmw, and you'll see how easy it is to make 4 pages out of about 1/2 of a kit.  I used a couple scraps of cardstock to mount the die cut stickers onto, and other than some buttons and ribbon, everything came in the kit...pretty simple :)  Anywho...have to get one more page done so heading downstairs shortly.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great night!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment