Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's everyone!  I hope you all have a year full of happiness and health :)  We had a nice night with my sister, Dean and Olivia, aside from hubby selecting the wrong ABC channel, so at 12:03 we realized we had missed the ball dropping!  Oh well :) Today we have a turkey in the roaster, and are having a nice quite New Year's dinner.  Hannah had a sleepover at a friends house and Kayla is enjoying her playroom all to herself, so I'm trying to begin to finish all the things on my to do list.  This year I want to finish more things than I start, be healthier, and enjoy more family time.  So to start off I worked on my MDS calendar, literally took me about 2hrs and I'm almost done.  I used the 'A Year in Review" template and really just had to plunk my pics in and tweek to my own taste.  LOVE it!  This page is from last January when we went tobogganing, it was a blast!  Hope you all had a great day and that your New Year is off to a good start!  Take care and thanks so much for stopping by!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment