Monday, January 2, 2012

More MDS Calendar

Hello there!  Off to a good start today...some b-day invites on the go, turkey soup is on, kids are playing, so here I am with a quick post!  This is the 2nd page of my calendar.  As I said I am just loving how quickly these come together!  Please note that I am in no way giving up my handmade scrapbooks...I still love them and continue to work on them, I prefer the social scrapbooking to the digital, however, the ease and significantly decrease in time for these digital ones, makes it so handy!  Plus you don't have to have a digital program to duplicate the page, you can easily do it with paper :)  Hope you all have a wonderful day, off to see Chipwrecked with the girlies if the weather co-operates!  Take care, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment