Wednesday, January 4, 2012

March Calendar Page

Hello all!  Hope you are all having a great day!  We're in frenzy mode trying to get packed for CUBA!!!  So excited, but so nervous at the same time, hard to leave the girlies for that long, but I know they're in good hands!  Today's post is  my March page for my calendar, which I'm really hoping to send to print tonight - YEAH!  These are pics from our annual sugar bush trip to McLaughlins in Komoka - I love their breakfast!  For all the cardmakers and scrapbookers out there, just wanted to let you know that I will be posting more handmade items when I return from Cuba...just been a little hectic, so sharing some MDS over the next few days.  I hope if you don't own MyDigital Studio that you can still be inspired by the pages :)  Take care and thanks for stopping by! Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment