Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Miss Kayla

Well for those of you who know Miss Kayla, I think this page says it all!  She is a clown, with attitude, as well as a complete sweetheart :)  For my birthday Kayla decided to give me a late present last night by rejecting her Chinese food we had for supper..so after we just sat down to watch Mike and Molly, I got to go clean sheets and through a little monkey into the shower - fun times!  So I thought I would post Kayla's page today as it has been a Kayla day!  This is again from the Country Club Simply Scrappin kit.  I added the new framelits labels using some Cajun craze and DSP.  I also used my Circles #2 die and chipboard to mount the die cut embellishments. FUN!  Hope you like :)  Thanks for stopping by, and here's hoping for a quiet night!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment