Thursday, September 20, 2012

Club Night..YAY!

Hello!  So I'm getting very excited for Hallowe'en, which isn't really like me!  I'm not a huge fan of the holiday, but now that the kids are a bit older, I must admit I'm looking forward to it :)  Today's post is one of the projects we'll be making tmw night for Club...I still have 2 spots if you feel like coming and making so super cool projects...it's a $35.00 order or $20.00 cash...you pick!  E-mail if you think you would like to join.  This features my new favourite SU embellishment...GOOGLY EYES!  Love these little things!  Paper is off the clearance rack...Wicked Fun I think it's called, and the stamp set it the ghouly ghouls from the mini (think that;s the name!)  Anywho, gotta get back to paper cutting and cleaning!  Have a great night!  Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment