Monday, September 3, 2012

Googly Ghouls

I am on a roll! September 3rd and I'm 2 posts in - YEAH!  This card is one that I made at a class at Heather Summers...I LOVE her classes :)  What I love about this card is it makes me want to make Hallowe'en cards, when normally I just wouldn't think to make them for this occasion, but now I think I'll make a few!  We'll be making a similar one for Club night along with a treat bag so we can all make our own this year :)  One thing that I used for the first time is the Crystal Effects, and I LOVE it!  The 2 black buttons aren't actually buttons, they're paper buttons and then the Crystal Effects is added on and Voila, a shiny button, fun eh?  And the other thing that I was SUPER excited about was the googly eyes!  I will say that once again SU has risen above, just like with their pearls and rhinestones, these eyes take the cake.  Anywho, back to work, have a wonderful Labor Day!  Steph

2 comments: