Thursday, September 6, 2012

Week 1 almost done!

Hi All! Whew it's been a week!  Hannah started Grade 1 Tuesday and let me say, I think it's been harder than JK!  She's not in her friends class and it is really upsetting her.  Lets hope Kayla's first day tmw goes better!  Today's card is another one that I made at Heathers,  I cannot remember the real name of the stamp set but it is in the holiday mini. I LOVE the chevron embossing folder, I can see this one being used alot!  And I must say I have warmed up to the mason jar set :)  What I love about this card is the framelits.  This is probably one of my favourite new SU products, simply because there is so much more value with being able to have the same shape but in different sizes, love it!  Any who, off to finish cutting some paper for my fab ladies in Strathroy, can't wait to see them!  Remember to msg me if you would like to come to my Hallowe'en class in September :)  Have a great night, Steph

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this bundle......reminds me so much of fall.....having just finished chili sauce and beets with my Mom.....love the card:-)

    ReplyDelete